The ZCAS University Scholarship Committee invites eligible continuing students and prospective students to submit their scholarship applications for the second semester of 2022. The scholarship application together with the relevant qualifications should reach the student administration office not later that 19th August 2022.
- First Time Applicants:
- Undergraduate Programmes: The candidate must have minimum school certificate with distinctions in five subjects relevant to the programme applied for.
- Postgraduate Programmes: The applicant should have graduated with at least a merit and the qualification should be relevant to the programme applied for at ZCAS University.
- Returning students already on ZCAS University programmes: The candidate should have:
- Cleared all the courses sat for and obtained the following grades: 3 distinctions (A+ and/or A) out of the 4 or 5 courses sat for in June 2022 examinations (applicable to full time, part time & distance students). OR. 2 distinctions (A+ and/or A) out of the 3 courses sat for in June 2022 examinations (applicable to part time and distance education students).
- A record of class attendance above 90%.
- Have written and submitted all assignments and tests whether these were part of continuous assessment or not; and
- Be well disciplined and of good character.
Applicants are advised to submit their results for the last examination date, in this case the May/June 2022 results. Note that scholarship applications together with relevant documents should be submitted to student administration office (Room 42, Levy Mwanawasa Building) or uploaded on the ZCAS University Student Information System (https://sis.zcas.edu.zm/scholarship/show).
You can download the scholarship application form by clicking the link below:
You can also collect the scholarship application from the student administration office (Room 42, Levy Mwanawasa Building) or by emailing Deputy Registrar (email@example.com)